Facing Difficulty in Searching OPAC?
Try Advanced Search
- You can find the Advanced Search link just below the search box.
- You will be directed to the Advanced Search page.
- Here you can combine your search terms and filter your result.
Ex:- You can find the books related to the Subject “physics” which have been written by the Author “Einstein”
- Click More Options to use the Boolean operators and you can filter your results even further.
- You can filter your results by selecting the Item types / Collection and Shelving Location.
- You will receive a list of your results containing your search terms.
- Click on the title and find more information.
Do you know?
Save your book lists and email them.
- Log in to your account and search your topic.
- Select the books you need and add to list.
- Go to your list, select send list and submit.
Make your purchase suggestions.
- Log in to your account and go to purchase suggestion.
- Add the details and submit.
- Once revived, it will be submitted to the relevant section.
Comment on books
- Log in to your account and select the book.
- Add the comment and submit.
- Once revived it will add to the book.