Please follow the instructions sent by Emerald Publishing to access Emerald database remote if you are interested in accessing the Emerald content.
Emerald Insight is pleased to provide you with an access code which enables off-campus access to your Emerald subscriptions.
To activate, new users will need to register a profile on the platform and then enter the Organizational Activation Number (OAN) (OAN can be obtained by e-mailing to email@example.com) when prompted. If a user profile already exists then, once signed in, they will be able to link the OAN directly to their profile.
When sharing the above OAN, please include the following instructions:
Instructions for use:
Register a profile on the Emerald Platform
- From the Homepage (www.emerald.com/insight) select “Register”.
- Enter your name, e-mail address and OAN.
- You will then receive an e-mail asking you to activate your account:
5. You must click the “Login” link . You will then be directed to a welcome page where you will need to create and confirm your password:
6. After assigning a password, click “Continue”.
7. You can begin searching from the search bar. Results can be can be streamlined to ‘only content I have access to’ on the results page itself. Please see the Emerald Search Guides for more details.
8. You will be able to save your searches to your profile, so that you can perform the same searches on your next visit. Please note, our alert services are currently disabled.
If you have any questions concerning the above, or are struggling to register the OAN against your profile, please contact:
Team Leader – Inside Sales | India | Emerald Publishing